1. Driving Please use online mapping service to our address Music City Hostel 1809 Patterson Street Nashville, TN 37203
2. Airport * Cheapest Transport to Music City Hostel from the Airport = $1.60 each way (about 1 hour door to door with no traffic) Metro Bus Line 18 operates generally 6AM to 11PM every hour but weekend and holiday schedules differ.
Get off at Downtown Transit Mall and transfer to Bus line 10. Get off on 19th Avenue North. Walk two blocks North toward Baptist Hospital (right turn) Go toward American Heart Association. This is a short 2 min walk. We are on Patterson Street (Red Brick Buildings with White Windows and white fence).
* Taxi = about $25+ $2 tip (about 15 minutes door to door with no traffic) Do not get ripped off. The airport to Nashville downtown and Music City Hostel is fixed $25.
3. Greyhound Bus * From the Nashville Station you can walk 1.3 miles to Music City Hostel (it is about 20~30 minute walk pending your walk speed) OR * Take a Taxi (it is a 5 minute ride and cost about USD$7. Make sure the driver starts the meter) to Baptist Hospital parking garage near American Heart Association OR * Take Metro Bus Line 3 from Broadway to West End and 19th avenue. Walk towards Baptist Hospital. Cross Church st. and look for Patterson st. Right on Patterson street and look for white fence property on the right.
* Grayline Airport Express Shuttle = $20 round trip or $12 one way (about 20 minutes door to door with no traffic)
Grayline operates generally 4AM to midnight every 30 minutes
Click for Website
Ask to be dropped off at Music City Hostel.
All Content provided by music city hostel, nashville hostels, aaehotels.com, aaehostels.com